BENEFITS OF ORGANIC FREEZE DRIED ACEROLA (MALPIGHIA GLABRA)
Acerola is an Exotic, Concentrated, Natural Vitamin C-
- Freeze dried Acerola is one of the world’s highest concentrated natural vitamin C food sources – 17000mg – 22000mg per 100g.
- Powerful anti-
oxidant qualities (confirmed by ORAC and DPPH assays).
Oxidants qualities: Cell protection, Anti-aging, Relaxes/Fights stress, Natural detoxifier (Naturally chelates heavy metals and cleans the body of toxins).
- Build collagen for skin, connective tissue, liver, adrenal glands, blood vessels, bones, cartilages, gums and teeth. Collagen helps the body heal itself faster with repairing cells, organs, and tissues from illness or injury.
- An exotic SUPERFOOD: Nutrient powerhouse (contain antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins and minerals), beneficial for health support, health enhancement and advancement and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- A FUNCTIONAL Food: Promotes optional health beyond basic nutrition and helps reduce the risk of disease.
- Freeze dried to gently preserve the nutritional value of the fruit.
- Rich source of Polyphenols.
- Studies have shown superior bioavailability within the body compared to synthetic vitamin C.
- Compliments and improves the nutritional profile of the diet and thereby offers health enhancement.
- Add to juices, water, cold soups, yoghurt, smoothies, oats, and other home-
ACEROLA HEALTH BENEFITS
The majority of biological activity of Acerola is due to the high antioxidant power of the presence of polyphenols and the rich, concentrated vitamin C content. Research confirms the following health benefits:
- Diabetes management and prevention
- May have a preventive effect on hyperglycemia (high blood sugar)
- Cytotoxic (toxic to cells) activity against tumor cells
- Dried Acerola powder showed highest tumor-
specific cytotoxic activity
- Possesses antibacterial, antifungal activities and anti-
- Reversal multidrug resistance in tumor cells
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Health promoting effect by reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases (CVD)
- Health promoting effect by reducing the risk of major chronic diseases
- The risk of tobacco-
induced lung cancer is lower in persons receiving high intake of vitamin C
carcinogenic effect against lung cancer
- Inhibition of nitric oxide radicals production
- Prevention of dyslipidemia (cholesterol) and its complications
genotoxicity (genotoxicity is a destructive effect on a cell’s genetic material )
- Reduce skin pigmentation